Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I MESSED IT UP

Today I suppose to go for co-curriculum programme at school, but I just mess the date with other co-curriculum date. I really don’t know the feeling of guilty arises. The most important thing that is messing up in my mind is that I’m afraid that people might say something about it. This really makes me panic. Actually the reason for me to be panic is that I really hate people to have bad impression to me. I have tried my best to be the best trainee. But sometimes things like this may ruin my reputation in a blink of eyes. The reputation is very important to me, once people have bad impression on us, it can stay forever. I really hate that, people sees me as a bad person. What should I do now? Apologize? Formal letter? I really can’t think any. I might just ask the seniors. Can I regain back my good status? I hope people will not see this one thing as bad deed. Really I messed up with it, really hoping that the people can understand my situation well.

No comments:

Post a Comment