Saturday, February 11, 2012

Maulidur Rasul programme at Sungai Pusu.

Today after two week s of school, I need to wake up so early in the morning and go for the morning session. It just doesn’t feel good because I have already made used to my routine, schooling at the afternoon session. I feel really tired and cannot sleep the night before. I don’t know what happen but I hardly fall asleep last night. 

Today when I was asked to gather with the students, it reminds me of my old time, 5, 6 six back then. I really miss it. We once had this programme held at our school. I can clearly remember that we had managed to get a number for a competition for the banner. It really gave me a good memory about it. Then we had to walk and selawat together around the school. But one thing I can see at this school was that they did not have the spirit. I can barely listen to the selawat. When I was at my school, we really participated with fully sincerity. The feeling is not the same, I really had some expectation from this programme but it fail to fulfill my expectation. 

But still among one of the programme I was attracted with one of the videos. I actually almost shed my tears with the content of the video. It was about the final moment of Rasulallah at this world. It had narrated about, when Jibrail and Izra’il came to him, the acceptance of his companion, his daughter and all of Muslimin at the moment. The video really touched my heart. With that I really hope that I’ll love him more that other things. Place him at the top after Allah, and really follow what he had left for us; Al-Quran and his sunnah. Maybe sometime I forgot about his sunnah, but I hope that after this I will always remember his sunnah and do it without hesitation. If I’m saying that I miss him, I need to show that I really miss him. 

From now on I really hope and I pray that I will never forget him. The remembrance of him will make me closer to Allah. I don’t want to be one of the losing ummah. Starting from now on, I can be more istaqamah in my ibadah and take him as an example in my daily life

No comments:

Post a Comment