Thursday, November 8, 2012

Annoyed!!!

Today, is an annoying day! All of the things happen around me is annoying. I don't bother others to make me happy, but others keep coming to make me annoyed. Starting from the night before, and it has continue with this early morning, this evening and who knows what will happen this night. People should stop being exaggerate when doing something or when dealing with something. I hate it when people put some burden on me when I am not the one who actually need to shoulder it. Do I need to meddle in everything other do? Sometime I want to just lay low and not concern about others matter, it's just me and my world. But sometimes the situation around me has always force me to meddle with it. Sometimes I wish that I I can focus only on me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment