Friday, November 2, 2012

A person, just like a mother...

I've been living in this world for about 24 years, for this whole years I know there are my family who love me very much, but in spite of that there are also some other people who love me unconditionally. She's a person whom I can also call a mother. She is the one who care for me like my mother care for me. She has been standing behind me for this whole 24 years. Before this I know that she care for me very much, but lately I feel the love that has been spread for me from her. She's the one and only my auntie, "mak ngah" my mama little sister. 

Mama once say to me,"One day, if I already gone, don't ever forget about your mak ngah", of course, she will always be in my mind. I think when I was very young she took care of me for some time, at that time she was just getting married with my pak ngah. Even before she got married she had taken care of me. Mama always tell me some stories about me and mak ngah when I was a little girl. She is just like my mother. When ever she knows that we are going back to kampung, she'll cook delicious food for us.

She is the one who has replace tok's place at the kampung. She'll cook something special for us, just like tok. I love going back to the kampung because I know there will be someone who will treat me good and make me feel that I am loved by her. Moist chocolate cake, laksa, doughnut, lepat pisang, agar-agar, ketupat, rendang and so many things will be prepared by her just for he niece and nephew. Although I don't have so many aunt and uncle but I'm happy with just her. 

I don't care if other said that they have a lot of aunts and uncle, but as long as I have my mak ngah with me I don't want anyone else but her. She's just like a mother and I am close to her. She do not has any daughter so I can be one of her daughter. I love her just like I love my mother. The love she gave me is as warm as the mother's love. For me mak ngah is my second mother and she is one of my priority in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment