Monday, September 23, 2013

Something deep in my heart!

I just can't say anything and I almost cry the moment I get that letter. I don’t know why, maybe because right now I feel so stress out and suddenly when I already feel like the burden will be lifted soon, here come another thing and I don’t even have some time to breathe. It is cruel or what? I cannot complain to any one, I cannot say anything. It is just because I’m a new teacher. You need to this, you need to do that, you need to go there, you need to go here. Am I a robot or what? Don’t how I will survive. It has been like 7 month and I think I just smile when it was the school holiday. Even when it was school holiday, it was not my holiday.It was full, with the work matter, but still there are some people say that teacher don't do anything.

I do know it’s my job, my responsibility but how about others? Who just comes in and complain for everything and suddenly there is another people will be replacing them to do so call “not their work”. This is really annoying. Yes, I get my pay for doing all this thing but they also get the same payment as me, and even more than me, but how come they cannot accomplish their work just like others. Imagine if every people do their own work by themselves, everyone will be happy and everyone can work in harmony. No one will be stress and no one will be annoyed about this.


Is it because I’m not a marry lady than I need to do everything because others have their own family, kids, mother, father, grandfather, grandmother, etc. I DO HAVE A FAMILY, just like others. I do need to take care of my own things. I do want to be socializing like other people. Maybe someone needs to remind why I chose this path. I need some motivational quotes or stories for me to refresh and get my lost spirit. I just hope for some patience and strong will to survive this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment