Thursday, November 1, 2012

Graduated but not a job hunter...

Yes, I'm graduated and I'm jobless. I choose to be unemployed for this moment before resuming my work as a teacher maybe starting May, next year. Obviously I'm not  a job hunter, because I'm enjoying this moment doing nothing at home. I think this the best moment in my life. Compare to the convocation ceremony or at the time when I got my SPM result this is the best feeling ever. Unlike others who tend to find some part time job, I rather stay at home and pampering my self with this precious moment. In the future, I think I really need to work hard, so for now, it's the time for me to lay low and enjoy this leisure moment. 

Some may say, I need money that is why they are working as the part timer. Yes, I cannot deny the fact that money is something that drive person towards the works, but for me as long as I can eat and sleep, I'm happy with whatever it is. I know as the eldest sibling, I need to set some good example for my sister and brother but I'm thinking that this the time when I can spend some quality time at home with my family. Soon, I might be posted to some far places from my hometown, so this the time for me to enjoy my life as free as I am. 

I might need money to go for shopping and buy things that I want, but for now, I don't ever bother to go for some shopping. I do need money to go somewhere but mama has been my banker for sometime. Some people might say that I'm an irresponsible daughter for asking money from my mother when I can find my own pocket money at this age. But, I am not a person who simply ask money for some when I want something, I'm only asking when it is necessary and for mama it is not a burden. I am really grateful to mama for her understanding.  

Jobless is not a crime as long as you do not distress other. Don't ask for something you cannot afford and just you need to realize that you are unemployed. Spending money like you earn the money is totally wrong. If you are unemployed make others life easier by helping them with what ever you can, for me I'm helping my mama with the house  chores. So, as a jobless person, think wisely when you ask something from someone you might be a burden to him. Always remember although you are jobless you can still be a useful person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment