Thursday, June 10, 2010

bunga-bunga di hati Waniy

Suddenly, I feel in love with a song by Azzam in Idola Kecil. I don’t know the reason for loving this song, but I have listened for this song for hundred times but I never get bored with it. Maybe his sweet voice makes me like that song very much. I’m not the supporters for this program, but I like him really much. Know what, I think that at this age they should be encouraged to finish their study first before involving in this field. Maybe I’ll be having my presentation today, but I don’t know if I’m ready or not. I don’t have the spirit to make it interesting. I know the exam will be coming so soon but I am not done with my revision yet. I’m too lazy to open any of the books although the book is not that thick as the other book. I don’t feel that exam fever yet, but in the just maybe one or two day I’ll be having that sense of feeling because some of my roommate will be having their examination just around the corner but no me.
Sekarang ni, Cik Waniy tengah di landa virus jiwang. Tengah melayan cerita LAGENDA BUDAK SETAN. Ceritanya boleh la,tapi maybe sebab hati ini dah selalu sangat menangis dan merasa kecewa sampai tak rasa nak menangis pun while watching that movie. but that movie memang la boleh menyentuh jiwa. tapi yang pentingnya in the reality is there any person like that Kasyah.Tapi, sekarang ni sangat suka dengar lagu tema that movie. Bila cinta from both female and male version. Bunga-bunga jiwang sedang berkembang. Bahagia sangat sebab tadi baru dapat tahu, dapat maybe one of the highest mark in the class for the assignment. 18.5 over 20. Can’t stop smiling right now bak kata Ian dekat Saki. Ian deserves that mark. Terasa mau pula dekat dia. I’m sorry, Ian, feel that I’m not helping in achieving the high score. Apa pun kena start study from now on to get the flying color.

No comments:

Post a Comment