Monday, December 13, 2010

It does not matter anymore.

You never get a best friend until they are willing to do whatever they can to make you happy. I does not matter anymore if they say we are friends forever but at the end just think about them. Do I need to think about them. Then find I’ll live by my own. It will happen every semester but this semester after what had done and happened from the past semester I just can’t accept it. To be alone is not my fear but with no friend towards the end of the battle make me worry aboutmy grade. Maybe I do not need any of them to make me feel better. To find someone who have a deep understanding about you is very difficult and frustating especially when you think you find one but at the end they make you dissapointed. This is maybe one of the story of the live when we are trying to find something but at last you fail and you know them better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment