Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A special RAMADHAN ever!

After ten years I never had chance to do this third pillar of Islam with the family finally here I am, I am greeting ramadhan at home with my family. The most important this is that I can spend my whole ramadhan here at my HOME. This is the sweetness of ramadhan for me for this year. With this ramadhan, I got some good news too. Thank to Allah who had given me a lot of things to cherish my ramadhan. Alhamdulillah.

I hope I can use this opportunity to increase my faith toward Him. I need to improve my ibadah because I have been given some rare opportunity for this year. With the holiday and I am spending time at home, there is no reason for me not to strive for the ibadah. I need to double up my effort. I hope this ramadhan may bring something different from other the past ramadhan.

This year, I do not need to worry about anything, whether the ticket or the holiday. It will be enough holidays for this raya and of course I never need to buy ticket for “balik kampong”. This is a very different environment for me after spending almost ten year fasting at the hostel, starting from form one until I am a student at the university, I never had time like this. Although I might be missing the best part which is the journey from KL to JITRA with bus, but still fasting at home is a very sweet moment. Plus, I am not sure if I can spend my ramadhan like this for the next year. I’m hoping for the same situation for next year but only HE knows the best for me.

I am hoping for blessing for this ramadhan. I hope I can achieve my target for this ramadhan. It might sound easy but to implement it, is not the easy as you say. It is easy say then doing it. I’ll pray from HIM so that I will be given some strength to achieve my aim for this ramadhan.

No comments:

Post a Comment