Friday, August 19, 2011

18 August, 18 Ramadhan, It’s my BIRTHDAY!!!

I’m 23 already. I cannot belief this; it feels like I just celebrate my 15th birthday and today here I am as a young lady with my life. There were not so many changes had happen since the 15th birthday. Why did I mention my 15th birthday? It had left a pretty good memory in my mind. It was when I was at the school fighting and battling with the major examination; the PMR. I was the school hall having something like “gerak gempur” and it was English “gerak gempur” when one of my friend told the teacher that it was my birthday. She asked all of my friends and sang the birthday song for me. That was very good. The feeling was indescribable. I also got a lot of gift that day. It was not the gift I dreamt of, but the remembrance of the people for me. I think that was the last birthday I had enjoyed so far. Here I am, today at my home on ramadhan, waiting to celebrate my birthday. I think after seven years this can be a good memory of one of the birthday.

Today as I waited for my friends to wish for me, there were several expectations from several people. Of course I hope my best friends will remember my birthday and wish for me because for me if they remember my birthday, that is mean they appreciate my existence in their life and I am one of the person that may play roles in their life, but if they could not remember my birthday it is like I am just no one in their life. That is why I will try to not forget all of the person’s birthdays who make up my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment