Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A meaning of new year for me

For me, new year is just the change of the number, there is nothing has change except of course for my age but everything seem fine and normal. I don't really have the new year mission and vision because I don't really sure what to achieve. But for now, I just hope that I can be a real good teacher, at least better than this year. I'll be teaching 2 classes which will be taken the PBSMR this year and this thing actually make me wonder a lot. I just hope that I can improve my ways of teaching and also be a good mentor to my mentee. I'll try my best to take care of them and pay attention to their problems. Plus, I really want to ignore all the ignorant people around me. I want to live a positive life out of stress (really? is it possible?) There are a lot to ponder and they are actually a lot to improve. Finally, by the end of next year, I really hope that I can achieve something and be proud of it. Good bye, 2013. Welcome 2014, please be good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment