Saturday, April 21, 2012

The fruitcake special was awesome!


Last night I had a great time with them watching the awesome play, I can say.  I really enjoyed the moment, being with my friend and enjoying the show. Congratulation for those Teaslians who were involved with the program, you guys had done a very good job. I never thought that literature component is so pleasant but last night gave me new view. I now realize that everything can be fun as long as we want it to be fun. While watching them on the stage, I felt so jealous of them, because I really want to join them doing the play. It was worth it for me to spend my precious time watching the play. I think all of the students were satisfied too, it might help them in their examination and at the same time they can enjoy themselves with the play. The so call ‘actors and actresses’ were all great. So, this is a memory during my final year semester and hoping that I can spend more time with them and create a lot more new memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment