Wednesday, January 2, 2013

It's already new year!!!

Towards the end of last year, I'm kind of busy with all of the school work. I don’t even know that I’ll be so busy because I plan to just stay at home and enjoying my so call ‘long holiday’. But who know HIS plans; I was accepted into the institution. Now, I’m working and try to polish back my knowledge. I feel really awkward to face with the students. Dealing with secondary students is not an easy task. I’m so nervous, scare and anxious.

Today, as I entered form four and form two classes I felt so many complicated feeling in me. That was a nerve wrecking moment. I might be having some experiences as a trainee, but this situation was totally different from before because they are big and more mature from the previous students. I was wet with the cold sweat just because I need to teach those form four students. The feeling of lacking in everything is killing me. I’m not confident with myself and I always think about the responsible on my shoulder.

Actually there’s a lot of thing that keep dwelling in my head. It’s bothering me so much. But after I had finished with the class, I felt really relived, I think they will be good students and I would not have much difficulties while teaching them, I hope they can be good and nice students until the end. This is New Year and I hope that this New Year will bring some luck and new light for me. I’ll try my best to improve myself to be a good teacher for my students.   

No comments:

Post a Comment