Tuesday, October 29, 2013

The new bloom friendship with the hint of happiness...

We were just an old friend from the primary school and suddenly we met again a month ago. Without any notice we became close, in this era nothing is impossible. He is now staying there in KL and here I’m comfortably staying with my mother at Jitra. Never do I imagine that we’ll meet again like this and become a good friend who we can share our feeling. At this moment he was a big comfort to me. Meeting coincidently like this the feeling of awkwardness had disappeared just by his friendliness. I never thought that we can share stories and laughter like this. But he made it happen. But for a while contacting via instant message makes us feel good. He text me and I text him back just like a very best friend with a lot of care and attention. 

Looking back then, he was actually one of the naughtiest boys in my class. There were only 33 of us in the class and there were actually a lot of naughty boy there. But he as I remembered a boy who was quiet as I know, but he did his naught and slickly work without the noticed of us. He was a shy boy I guess, because he rarely spoke with the girls. So, when we had the chances to contact among each other again, I asked him about the fact. He clearly admitted to me that he is shy with the girls. He is not as friendly as other guy might be. 

In contradictory, we had share a lot of things lately. As the time goes by we grow closer and closer. Right at this moment he is the one who I shared a lot of thing, even though we are actually apart but still it does not stop us from sharing and caring about each other. Until now, I know his work schedule, his favourite food, his attitude and start to understand him. He knows my work; he knows my problems and he also knows when I had a change of mood or if I’m angry or need to be persuaded. Without meeting each other, without seeing face to face we learn to read each other attitude and behaviour. 

I hope that we’ll be like this and grow closer. It’s a special relationship for me because although he is not my best friend who knows me well, he knows how to make me feel better. Thank to him, I have found someone to be my listener. I feel better with him by my side. Because we actually have different thinking and way of perceiving something I always learn new think when I had any discussion with him, so do him. 

I hope that this friendship will bring some happiness for both of us. The fact that I think this is just a miracle because we actually never care for each other before and now become closer. I never thought that we’ll be friend because we are so different and the dissimilarities are really wide but in the end we can sit together and laugh for the same reason. Just hoping that this friendship will last forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment