Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Week; full of stress.

This only the beginning of the week but I have already which that this week will end quickly. I am already exhausted with all the presentations and class. I don’t know what to do to reduce it but I tend cry if this things happen but for this week I don’t know the reason but I don’t cry at all. Maybe it is just something that I’ve already immune with it. In fact I know this will be the restless semester for the whole 3 years I have been studying here. With 3 presentations in a week and some works that need to be give some attention I feel that I don’t have enough time to spend. Sometimes I hope that I have more than 24 hours. Sometimes I feel that I need a very long brake so that I can regain back all my spirit and energy to start with new and fresh starting point. I want to go to a place which people will give the best hospitality ever. I will never feel stress and will be happy staying there. I hope that there will be a place that when I stay there I will feel that I am very relax and have the enough rest. But I know this is all just a dream of mine, because I can never run from this chaos of my life and I will always be chasing with the due dates and works. I don’t even have time to enjoy my hobbies. I have lost my interest in reading and writing the poems it make me sad because I really like it and of course it actually help me to reduce the stress and relief all the things that I cannot express with other ways. Cannot wait for the holiday even though still have something to do during the holiday but perhaps it is worth it because I’ll be having a very long holiday after this? I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment