Saturday, June 18, 2011

The holiday is over (only for them)!!!!!

The school holiday was over for the past one week, adik just went back to IPOH for her class. Chik went back to his school (though it’s not that far from the house but still he’s not home). Abang is starting his school too. Mama and papa are back to the same schedule as a busy teacher and it left me alone at home. For me, the holiday has just started. There will be about 3 month for me to enjoy myself at HOME.

I thought that I will never have this kind of long holiday during the time I study at the university, luckily a year before my graduation; I have the change to have a very long holiday. I just got home a fort nigh ago, and had spend a very wonderful days at my sweet home with my lovely sister and brothers. We did not had and spend much time on special occasion or activities like others had done during their holiday, but still I enjoy being with them. I have been a very long time (I guess) for me to gather with my sibling like this. Even watching movies together can be fun activities. Waiting in front of the laptop just to watch the Korean series with them make me feel happy because I can share my interest with them. It was kind of funny that we have been watching the Korean series that I thought that they will never like.

Mama said that I had influenced them to be just like me. Well cannot help myself to fall in love with all the Korean series, because they had the cute and smart guy in the stories. And of course it just not the same with our Malay series. Even though the theme of the story is just the same which is LOVE but still the way of the presentation and story line is not the same and it is not the same compare with other series and plus the view is beautiful (cause in my dream I am dreaming of staying at the place like had been portrait in the series and really want to touch the snow with my hands and the beautiful flowers).

I had been a secretary for my little brother (Chik and Abang) doing their home work. I had done with the assignment (the family history) for Chik, that I had done it ten years ago. But children nowadays are very lucky because they have all the technology to help them with their work. For example the computer and of course the internet the most referred source for the assignment (including me=)), they did not need to go to the library anymore to get a little information for their assignment. I had thought about something, I guess that the school systems had never change since I had left the school for about 5 years ago because my 13 years old brother is still doing the same assignment as I am doing ten years ago. This is something need to be ponder, maybe I can change it when I am the minister of education (huhuhu when will the time come??). The unexpected thing was that I am had helped with the art homework. Shall I praise myself for doing the art work? I never did my art work unless it was a classroom work and now I doing it for my little brother.

What else I can do to fill up my schedule as a very free person for now. I have a plan to improve my English but I am just too lazy to start with the plan. It’s holiday of course and I should not think anything about my study isn’t it? Next semester will be my last semester to really study and the last semester is my real battle to face with the reality of the career. Not sure if I can be ready by that time. Enough for now, if I keep babbling about what will happen in the future I will never reach an end. I hope that my life will be getting better and better day by day. For my adik, abang and chik selamat belajar. Belajaq rajin-rajin!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment