Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Who is your hero?



Back then when I was about eight or maybe ten, I had a dream to be one of the SAILOR MOONS. One of the reasons was that they had a very cute dress or the uniform the one they wore when they had the fight with the evil one .a Part from that they were also beautiful. I really want to be like them and really adore them. I can still remember that sailor moon series was aired at 9 on Sunday morning. I rarely can watch it because I had school to attend, but if I had some reason for not going to school I will never miss. During the school holiday this was one of the program that I will never miss except for some reason for example if I was going back to my hometown or perhaps we were having our breakfast at the stall. With the colorful dress and maybe I think they were also cute and of course I liked the only hero in the story (the man who was wearing the black tuxedo with the mask) I thought that he was really handsome. I want to have someone like him too in my life. This series had a very big impact on me when I was a child.

With the change of time, I begin to like CARDCAPYOR SAKURA. I really like the cute and adorable Sakura, Syaoran Li and Sakura card guardian, Yukito (whom Sakura had a crushed on him). I think I watched this on the Saturday morning at NTV7. Of course the characters make me like it more. Now I kept to myself the collection of Sakura and Syaoran picture in my laptop and not to forget Yukito with his white wings just to remember my childhood. Being a child was so much fun.

Now, today, as a 23 years old young lady, I still like SAILOR MOON AND SAKURA so much. Now, NTV7 has show back the SAILOR MOON series, but it was not the one I had watched during my childhood, however I still sit in front the TV and really excited to watch it. One of my aims now is to buy the SAILOR MOON series.

There are many reasons for me to keep liking this cartoon series. It is not an ordinary series because it contains a lot of my memories in it, whether it was the bad one and also the good one. When I was a child I like the series because it was cute and now I really want to one of the sailor moons. I want to be a hero. That sound really absurd but that is my dream to be a hero. I will always imagine myself doing something that might help people everywhere ad anywhere I go. As possible as I can, I want to protect people from any harm especially my love one. I think that is a noble dream. Furthermore, the SAILOR MOONS, has giving me a very good impression of the relationship between friends. They had a good relationship with each other and of course they were willing to help each other in whatever situation happen. While in the real world, is there anyone can be like that, to sacrifice their life for their friends and also their enemy. Of course there were also some sense of romance in the series between the sailor moon and the Mamoro (tuxedo mask). Everyone likes to live life which full of love and everyone is also trying to find the true love. All of the theme that were portray in the series was just the one that is relate with our reality except for the person who can change to be a beautiful warrior to protect the earth. For me, the sailor moon (Usagi) has everything people wants in their life. I really want that too. That is why I never dislike SAILOR MOON.

(credit for picture: shiningmoon.com.pl)

No comments:

Post a Comment