Thursday, July 14, 2011

Jatuh cinta lagi...

Willing to stay in front of the computers for hours because of it. I'm falling in love again with Prince Darien and of course if talking about him it's actually about the Moon princess, Princess Serena. I want to be a princess too. living in fantasy is cool. i want to be a super hero too. but maybe I can be a hero in my field. Who knows one day I'll be some one important in the education field. Is there any one who shares same interest in me. It is logically accepted if me a 23 years old young adult is still liking the show? Is there any people will laugh at me if i"m telling them that I'm sitting for hours in front of my lappy because I love to watch the Sailor Moon show.

I hope if there is a person will like me and want to be by my side he will accept me as I am. It is very hard to forget all of this stuff because it is something that form who am I. I don't know if one day I will hate the show but for now I am totally in love with this. Will sticking to this show will make me an immature person? I don't care if it does. Sailor Moon will always be my favorite TV program.

No comments:

Post a Comment