Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Some stories about friends…

When I had been interviewed back then, for the qualification to enter the education institute I was all alone for the TEASL course. There I met other who will be interview for the course just like me. There was no familiar face except for one, and I was not very close with her especially when I had bitter memories with her but still rather than not having any friends I manage to talk with her. There I actually can remember some faces that became my friends not only my normal friends but they has become my close friends.

On that day I saw many different faces, nervous, happy, excited and confident. Some claimed to me that they had been for some training for being a facilitator so she had no problems to be interviewed but some was very nervous and cannot speak at all. When I went to the toilet one of them were talking about spot questions the interviewer might asked. For me that was my third interview and at this moment I don’t expect too much from the interview. After the two interviewed I had gone through, there was no expectation for me to be accepted as one of the students there. So I just had my own plan, which I will continue my ambition to be a psychologist.

I was trying to be very friendly to others because in my mind, if there was an opportunity for me to be accepted in the course so it will be easier to get friends. But to be friendly with nervous person was not easy; they seem very close in person and did not want to talk with others. I was trying to be funny and help them with the things I know with my past experiences. At the end I am the one who had been left alone because I am the last one in the name list. I was so disappointed to be left alone and I had been thinking how I am supposed to find some friend with people like them in the institute.

I never thought that I will be friends with them especially with their attitude towards me, but we cannot judge people with hours meeting. They might be different from what you had seen them before. In fact the situation back then did not give the opportunity for us to be friends especially when you were in a stressful situation. Never judge them without knowing them better. Now after three years as an education student, they are the best friend ever. We knew each other better when we open our self to others. Learn to know other before making any perception about your friend. We never know when we will be friends and when we will become good friends, sometime even the one that we hate the most can be the best friend ever. Now, they are best friend some one that we can rely on when we in need. They are friends in need and friends indeed. For Roziana and Nur Sa’adah thank you for being good friends for me in such time the sad and the happy moment.

a picture from the school orientation program at SMK Sungai Pusu



No comments:

Post a Comment