Wednesday, June 20, 2012

1 hour and 15 minutes before it......

It is actually I 1 hour and 15 minutes before the final examination result will be released and  I am really nervous right now. This will determine my future and will affect my result for this whole time. Whether I can pass with flying colours or not. I really don' know what I can expect but the pressure is really high. After 6 years of a hard work I really want to graduate with something memorable, not only pass, but with excellence result at least to show and it is one of the way to show that my hard work had paid off. Today I need to wait for 6.30 pm before I can see my result. It is so late and I need to prepare something for me to break my fast. I don't have any feeling, whether it will be great or not but I hope the sang of the birds early this morning may convey a good news to me. Still hoping and praying for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment