Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Raya is coming again!!!

It's already 26 ramadhan, and this is my second year spending my whole ramadhan at home. What a blessful ramadhan. Becoming a little sister in this house replacing the little one, but he'll be back this afternoon. i got everything that I want from mama and papa. What a nice holiday but after all who knows what will happen next year. I might be sent for posting to a far place from the house ( which I hope no) and maybe I'll not be having enough time to break the fast with my family, so I'm enjoying every moment I have now with them. What I like about this ramadhan is that I can just tell what I want and when its time to break the fast, it's on the table. Since I am trying to lose some weight, I'm not eating any rice, of course I need something else to replace the carb, so grill chicken is my favourite. Everyday papa will buy me the chicken from the bazar. Even if I don't ask for it papa will still buy it for me, even mama always ask papa to buy it special for me. Well for now, if someone ask me about my favourite food, it will be the grill chicken. Since now it's already come to nearly to the end of ramadhan all of my sibling will be back. I know they'll get what they ask from papa and mama. But for me, I've already got many things I want throughout this ramadhan, there's is nothing I want anymore. It will be nice when all of us can gather together and celebrate this coming Syawal. Who knows what will happen in the future, so we just need to enjoy every moment we have together. So for now I'm waiting for them to come back and brighten up this coming syawal.

No comments:

Post a Comment