Sunday, September 12, 2010

The disappointment

Sad! That is the only word that can describe my feeling. It is always time that I feel that I am really jealous to them. I mean my friend. They can always gather together and meet others and it is me the one who always isolate and alone do not know about anything. This is just not fair. I don’t know why but the feeling is not great liked usual. The feeling of disappointed and sad and jealous mix together and I cannot imagine that they meet together and share the story with others. Damn. That makes me even sadder that before. I do want to get along with them. But the fact that I will always have ‘something’ to do will always restrain me from going with my old friends. What a sad excuse. I don’t know when will I’ll be fee from this. I know that even when I have the license I will be like this too because of another excuse later. Waiting for the freedom, I don’t know when I will obtain the full freedom because if I am married then I will be under my husband’s control. Then I don’t even know will the time come when I am all by my own do whatever I want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment