Thursday, September 30, 2010

Assignment is killing me.

Ok. The critical moment has come. I don’t know how to react to this situation. I am really depressed. Being an education student is not as easy like people thought. We do not have that much examination like others but we do have a lot of assignment to complete. Whether you like it or not, you need to do it or else you will never be a teacher. I know it is to train us but, can they give us some space to breathe. It is not that easy to divide the time accordingly. Every semester this is the same thing that I need to face. Although I’m trying hard to organize my schedule nicely but I just can make it right. The works keep coming and I end up crying alone in my room just thinking of how much assignment that I need to submit and how much time I have to complete it. Maybe some may say I am waiting for the last moment to complete it. That is really not true. The thing is that when I’m trying to accomplish an assignment then another one will come. Every week it is just the same. When I’m done with this one then here it comes again, another assignment waiting for me to be completed. I realize and I’m aware this is my duty as a student, but sometimes I don’t even know why I’m doing it. I don’t know the objectives. So, what is the use of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment