Saturday, January 14, 2012

The broken trust!

I don’t know if they thought of me as their best friend, but at the end I always feel that the trust were broken by this best friend. Not telling me the truth, not telling me something important and not even telling me something bad or good happen to them is not a deed that a best friend will do. It is frustrating, and what make me feel worst is that I’ll always know the things from the third parties. It is really heartbroken.   

When I’m taking some big decision, I’ll always have some thought about important person around who are related with the matter although it is for my own interests, which include my best friends.  But maybe I’m nothing like that. I’m not the one who is in the circle of their life
.
The feeling of sadness, the sorrow, and the disappointment mix together make me feel really bad and thinking back, if I am one of their best friends. It’s a big blow for me to know something important about them from someone else. Consequently, I wrecked up, with a thought that I’m not really needed in their life and only some extra actor in their life.  


Sitting alone in my private little space, I feel like crying, thinking back of all the memories we had gone together, but with the sense that I am alienated from their life the feeling is very miserable. From my side, I’ll always have full trust on them, talking and telling everything happen to them but why did it always happen that they don’t want to share it with me. Am I not trustable? Am I not enough as a best friend? 

People always said that instead of trying to seek out for others weakness and fault, we better to look out at our own deeds. Maybe it’s true that I am not being a good best friend. Maybe, I was over confident that I am already a good friend to them, but for them I’m still not good enough to satisfy or to fulfill their condition of being a best friend. Who am I to question about that? 

from google

A best friend is who we share all of our secrets, who we put or full trust on them, who we share our joy and sorrow. For me a best friend is everything and just like a family members who you cannot leave in the dust.


2 comments:

  1. awat ni wani? tringatkn kt sape tu smpai sedih camtu

    ReplyDelete
  2. those who claim to be my best friends =(

    ReplyDelete