Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Sincerity…



What is sincerity? Sincerity from Merriam Webster online dictionary is the quality or state of being sincere: honesty of mind: freedom from hypocrisy. So what is sincere? Sincere is the feeling or behavior when you are not pretended, genuine, for people they only saying things one really means or believes straightforward. In short sincere is pure, honest, feeling which is free from hypocrisy. 

Why am I talking about the sincerity? Actually last night I received a card from my roommate. It’s so cute but simple and for me it is full of sincerity. It’s a handmade card and written with her handwriting, with her own words for her roommate. It’s not that I never received any card, good luck card, but this one has the special meaning about it. Usually people give a card, they bought at the shop, and they write something on it and gave it to us. It is also show that they care about us, but for me a handmade card, is something that comes from your heart. So, I prefer to give something handmade for them I really care. 


the cute little handmade card












 simple wishes from heart...


Sometimes, I do make card or present for my friends, for those who received my handmade present or card; it is actually something made with my heart. Back then, I really think that given something that is expensive and beautiful is important, but now, I really have different thought about it. I don’t know if people have the same thought about that, but when I received it, it touch me, deep in my heart. Thus, receiving something expensive or beautiful does not mean that the person really care for you, sometimes they might had some other intended meaning with the present. 

For me, the sincerity is the important one. I had ever received an eraser, a small eraser from one of my students, but I really appreciate it as it is, because the gift came from their deepest thought of me. I was really touched at that moment. I don’t really care, if they give me present or not, but when they give me the gift and card made by them, I know and I realize that they really appreciated my existence at the school. In whatever situation, for me the sincerity comes first. Even with your jobs, your assignment or your intention. Let be a sincere person, it leads us to many good things.

No comments:

Post a Comment