Saturday, January 14, 2012

My life revolves around you…

my everything
I have a strong belief that everything about my life is in her palm. She is the one who understood me the most, the irreplaceable person. Whether it is the sad one, the happy one, the disappointment, the sorrow or the loneliness all of this can be understood by mama. She is like a fairy god mother who can put a spell on you and without knowing it everything seems fine again. 

As the eldest one, I think that I’m very close with mama. She is the one with the superpower who can sense the bad feeling when something bad is going to happen to her children. Sometimes, I don’t even need to utter any single word but she can easily found out everything. When there is time I was down, I always call for her to spill out everything in my heart. The sadness and the sorrow in my heart will easily ease. When there is time I was happy, I’ll call out for her, to share the laugh and the story, with mama the fun seem to be double. I can’t even imagine my life without her by my side. 


 There will be no one who can understand my feeling just by looking at my face, even when we are far apart, the feeling we have is just like telepathy. Mama is a role model for me. Everything happen to me, I’ll always think the way that mama will do if she’s in the situation. My life at all times revolves only around her. 


hearts for mama
Don’t even care if people will say that I’m a pampered person or what so ever, for me telling mama everything about my life is like having her bless throughout the day. I might not be one of the people, who wear their heart on their sleeve, but I can always show it by my deeds. Although there are not so much things that I had done for her, and not many things I can do for her, but I’ll try my best to be a better daughter. Even though, I’m not very sure if mama will read this but I REALLY WANT TO SAY THAT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND APPRECIATE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME. YOU ARE THE BEST MAMA IN THE WORLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment