Wednesday, March 28, 2012

It's almost the end of March...

Why did suddenly this phrases pop out from my mind? It just that I'm already counting the days for the final class. This practical session is very stressful, it is not because I hate the school or hate being a teacher but all of the burden make me feel so depressed and here I am again facing with the very old ad friendly illness. I hate that very much. I try as much as I can to be more relax and not to think about this so much but still I can't especially when it comes to time when lecture comes and observe my teaching and learning process. I'll try my best but the outcome is not that good as I expected. Although the students gave their full cooperation and help me a lot, I still cannot impress the lecture. I just cannot stand the word fail again in my life. So, I'm waiting and waiting for May to come and bring me back my happiness and laughter. I know after this teaching practice I'll leave this university but still the thought of this teaching practice always haunted me even in my dream. The school seem so scary not even the school but the students make me feel very sad and easily stress out. With the attitude and manner I don't know if they can survive after the school. The thought always come in my mind and I just cannot sit still with the problems. I really want to do something, but as an inexperience  teacher I really cannot think of any good solution for this type of students. All I can do is just some prayer for them to be a good person.

No comments:

Post a Comment