Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Counting days...

My dearest friends who's is the same with me might be counting days for their happy day, maybe their wedding, maybe their engagement day but not for me. I'm still counting days for the school holiday. Cannot wait any longer though it only 2 days to go. Tomorrow still I need to go to the school and face them. I really need some break time. I don't know how will I face the next three month at the school. The students are killing me. I feel really exhausted with the routine. Although some people might say that being a teacher is an easy work, but for me I just want them to be a teacher for only one day before they could make any statement pertaining to this career. 

I hope I can enjoy my holiday. But still with the observation which was scheduled after the break might burden me and spoil my holiday. I really need a break and be far away from the school. Now I have the thinking whether this task is really suitable with me or not. Do I really suit with this job, which need a lot of patient, hardworking, sacrifice and commitment. I really get confuse with the job. 

What ever the job make me feel, the counting days has been starting from last week when I bought the ticket to go back home. I already had the ticket for the Friday night. I hope the journey will go smoothly and I'll be safely return to my home sweet home.   


HOME SWEET HOME


No comments:

Post a Comment