Sunday, March 11, 2012

It's my HEART!

Sometimes I feel sad thinking about my own self. I had been an independents person for so long, but still I’m not appreciated for what have been done. Others always got what they want, and only need to request for it and everything will happen as they want. I always do something by my own, do it without asking for others help do it although I know it is hard for me to do it by my own, try not to burden others but still as a person I want someone who one day will gives full attention just for me, help me though I’m not asking for any help, though I’m not crying for the hands.

For me there will be a time I really want someone who want to take care of me just put the hundred percent attention just for me, even if it only for one second. Sometimes, I think that I have been too strong along this road, alone and it hurt me so much. The scars and bruises keep making me sick but I remain as strong as I am just to make others happy. All the scars and bruises had been concealed with my smile, with my happy laugh until no one knows the real inside me. I can’t even show my own feeling because I’m aware it will just make me sadder and depress and it hurts me a lot. 

There’s always some impact behind it. I become more sensitive about something. The heart is fragile, easily touched and wounded. I always want something like others get, and I’ll put full hopes in it, but I don’t realize that I can’t get it. The higher hopes I put for something, more painful my heart will be. At the end one thing that left for me was the broken heart. It harms me badly. My heart is broken into pieces, but for now I know it has become dust, no one can see it; it will disappear with the wind. It will not left any sign of the damages but the only one who knows about it is me. The only one who will suffer is me, only me and myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment