Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Hot topic between me and mama.


Since I am now staying at home doing anything after the graduation, I have a lot of time, chatting and communicating with mama. I really like to share some of my friend’s stories with my mama. But once we started with the stories it might end up with certain topic. At my age there are certain topics that will come out when we had our conversation. 
  1.  Wedding and marriage
  2. Children and family 
  3.  Adik, abang and cik 
  4.  Marriage plan (catering, wedding dress etc) 
  5.  Clothes 
  6.  School stuff
In whatever topic that we started with, in the end we’ll always talk about the same topics which are the topics that had been stated above. At this moment while my classmate change their status, I always end up talking about it with mama. So, it is always the same topic that will be discussed. For now, there are always the hot topics. Well the topic might change when I get marry one day. but for now, the topic will always be the same. It is a hot stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment