Monday, September 3, 2012

What is this feeling????

One of my best friend just had her wedding ceremony last Friday, I should be very happy for he. Indeed I am very happy with the wedding but at the same time I feel jealous towards her. I shouldn't feel that way, I know that is not good especially when she is one of my best buddy. But the fact that she already be someone's wife make me feel sad, depress and jealous. 

One of the reason maybe because I also want to get married as soon as possible and the important thing is that I don't even have someone special to be my husband. I feel so bad about this. I keep thinking to myself, that one day the day will come. Insyaallah I'll find some one too, who will take care of me and guide me to the right path. 

Maybe, the change of the status make a big change in our friendship. She might not be having as much time as she had before to spend with us. The first night already bring some changes to us. She has a husband to take care of, he is the priority in her life. Everything need to be done after a discussion with her husband. We really need to adapt with the changes in the life. 

I felt sorry for her with all the feeling inside me. Maybe Miza and Kat are having the same feeling like I do? I'm not sure about that, but for me the feeling will disappear after a while. Apart from that I am really happy with the wedding. Wany is happy and so do I. As her best friend her happiness is everything for me. I hope she'll get baby soon. But thinking about her study maybe it will take some time before they can develop their family. I really can't wait for her baby. All the best wishes to her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment