Friday, March 8, 2013

Facebook status update v/s waniy

Facebook is a social network that is well-known among everyone. We can do many things via facebook. You share photos with your friends, send some messages to others, create a group to socialize with each other and the main thing is that you can share your status with everyone, every time or everywhere you are as long as you have the internet line with you. 

Some may like to update their status every hour; they really like to share everything they do with others. For me these types of person they like to be in the center of attention. They like people paying attention to them. Maybe they don’t have anyone by their side and want someone to communicate with. Otherwise, some people they only share sad, annoying, madness and dissatisfaction on their status update. In my opinion this type of person might be an emotional person, or maybe someone who do not person he or she really believe in to share all of this feeling. 

As for me I will update my status when I really mean it; My sadness, my madness, my impatient, or even my hopes and feeling of longing to someone or something. So, when I update my status it means that I am really serious about it. Sometimes I did not update my status for a week, or for a month, it means that I really have nothing serious in my mind. I’m trying to share something beneficial through the facebook, but sometimes me too as a human being was overly dominated with the emotion and unintentionally shared something negatives via my status update. 

Hence, I should have look at the facebook as a medium of sharing the only good things, sharing positives aura and bring motivations to friends and others. Unfortunately, this medium had been monopolized by people who had shared and used it as one bad thing. If only I can share my opinion with others, then facebook will be a better social network medium to enhance the morality and spread the positive aura and motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment