Tuesday, March 5, 2013

It’s my choice!


To take or to leave it, it’s my own decision. Don’t ever say anything; I had consulted that person in charge which I believe he may guide me to the right decision. It’s my destiny written by HIM, and I really believe it’s the best for me. Therefore, I hope everyone will happily pray for me as this is the path that I want to go on with. Sometimes people might see it as a bad thing because of the jealousy but there’s no need of the jealousy because you’ll never know when HE will grant you with the better opportunity. Sometimes HE takes something from you for reasons that you will never do, but we really need to believe that it’s the best for us. He might want to give you something better to replace what HE took from you. Never stop believing that there is always something good that has been planned for you. Don’t be jealous to others and never ever has any bad feeling or hatred when people get what you really want. You never know what is best for you. The only one who knows about it is HIM. So just pray to HIM, so that HE’ll grant you something good for you.   

No comments:

Post a Comment