Friday, November 11, 2011

*11.11.11*

Today is November, 11, 2011. There are a lot of people will be married today. Maybe because it’s a special number, so yes, people want to make some sweet memory on this date. My cousin had decided to get his akad today too, because of the special number and of course today is Friday, a good day to start your new phase of life. But there are too many people and he cannot get the permission because the schedule of the “tok kadi” is fully booked.

Many people try to make something memorable today, for me who is staying at home alone without my dear friends, there nothing I can do to make this day memorable. Thinking about the past year event on, 10.10.10, I think I had a closing ceremony with brothers and sisters from Penang. I had a camp with them and last year for the STPM candidate under GEMADA, I helped Siti with her work because at the moment many of the Gemadian had examination. As a fellow friend it was my duty to help her who was in a difficult situation. Maybe it can be a good memory for me because I can still remember it. May be if I am at the hostel I can do a lot of things. But yes, I am at home and 11.11.11 not that special. It is just an ordinary day.

Some people might not understand why people is rushing and racing to make this day as their special day. The number is special, it is easy to remember and maybe for some race it can bring them good fortune for the rest of their life. It’s just a trend, when people picking the date like 1.1.11, 10.10.10, 9.9.09, 8.8.08. It looks beautiful and unique. Well, maybe I am also the one who have a beautiful memorable date in my life, its 18.08.88. It’s my birthday. Maybe it’s not that special like 8.8.08 or 8.8.88, but I love 8 very much. 

The day is still long; who knows it will be my special day. Who knows? There are still a lot of thing I need to do, maybe, some of them might be my memorable date, and I hope if there is a memory, it will be a sweet memory. Whether it is a special day or not, I am thankful to HIM that I'm still alive and still  given some opportunity to enjoy my life in this world. Thank you Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment