Thursday, November 24, 2011

Feeling better and better hoping for the better day!


I have just finished my micro teaching, and did not get back any comment from the lecture yet I am satisfy with it, expect for the part that I did not realize that I put it up that I wakes up at 6pm every day. That doesn’t make sense. Poor me, they laugh like hell but I didn’t even realized it until they point it out and suddenly I admit it to myself, I can be a bit careless and clumsy in front of the class with many people, especially when I am very nervous. It went well, I used all of the material prepared well and of course because I worked so hard for it so, I just can deny that I am the one who had prepared the most material from other.

pie chart for the micro-teaching


That was the good thing about my micro teaching, but there were also some drawback from my micro teaching. For example, I failed to explain the topic well. Firstly, because the topic had been explained by Syafiq and Saki well, so I felt so insecure and I did not know what else can I say to make them different from the two. Secondly, I am aware that, grammar is my major weakness, so yes; I had expected this to be happening to me in the class. Finally, because the nature of me, who tend to be very anxious and nervous, it lead me to be very clumsy, jumpy, or whatever words that might explain my carelessness. With all those reasons, I am afraid that I cannot score for the whole semester. This subject cannot be my sad ending for this semester. I hope I can cover it, with other works. 

But after all the presentation, works for the micro teaching, and the preparation for group micro teaching this afternoon, I feel at ease. I am feeling better, and I really hope that I can get a good rest for this weekend and without getting any worries and distress. 

2 comments:

  1. Let bygones be bygones. Make it as a new lesson so we'll always be prepared prior to presentations. Understanding a topic very well helps us present without relying upon notes or something. I bet you sure can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so nervous, can't even look at their faces and eyes... huhuhu

    ReplyDelete