Monday, November 21, 2011

This grammar class is killing me!

This is  a big blow to me!If is not because of the micro teaching session, this class will be very fun, but the news from the lectures made me feel like the world had turn into pieces. That was a hyperbola. But, within these two weeks, I lost my mind. I don’t know what to do to help me calm down and raise back my confident because I am very well known of my own weakness, the grammar part. I can talk in front of the class if they want me to, I can be the news reader if they want me to, I can be the representative of the group if they want me to, I can be anything, but this, I cannot do. I will surrender from the beginning. But in this grammar class, it left me with no choice. It’s an individual assessment. What a cruel world? So sad isn’t it?

I know, I realize, as a future English teacher, this should not be my fear, BUT, I do not gain my confident yet. So, it gives me a lot of pressure. I cannot focus on my study and I cannot do anything else while thinking of the micro teaching on this Thursday. It’s killing me. It is a really gigantic pressure to me for this semester.  I hope it goes well. I don’t know what else to prepare, I make some preparation but who knows what will happen in front of the class. It can be out of control, just like when I was doing the micro teaching for the method teaching of moral education. I don’t want it to happen twice, but of course with the lack of confident, I’m not sure if it can be as smooth as I want it to be. 

There are still many things to prepare, physically and mentally. I want to prepare as much as I can, I want to show that although I don’t have that sufficient knowledge but I’m willing to support it with my diligent work and willing to improve myself. And I am actually working on my grammar knowledge. I hope the lecture will satisfy with my micro teaching, and I hope I will feel relieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment