Thursday, May 3, 2012

Because I DO have you...

Rohana Sarif, whom i call mama: a teacher, a mother, everything for me
I might not have someone who I may call a special good friends, I may not have someone who I may call special boyfriend, I might not have someone who I can call a husband, to share my feeling; happiness, sorrow, disappointing, excitement, demotivate, but I DO have you. YOU, the one I call mother, the one I call MAMA. You who will be by my side when others step aside, You who will listen to every words I say, whether it is true or not, whether it is boring or interesting, You will always comfort me, You who always smile when others started to be annoyed with me. Because I DO have you, it doesn't matter if people say bad things about me, it doesn't matter if people say that I'm not good, it doesn't matter if people hate me, it doesn't matter if people say I'm but if  for you I'm everything, then I'M EVERYTHING. I believe in you, I really put all my believe in You. No matter others say, I'll  look at You, I'll listen to you and seek the strength from you. Because I DO have you, I become who I am today. From HIM i seek the forgiveness and pray, you'll be always happy and healthy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment