Thursday, May 3, 2012

Chocolate oh chocolate...

Just finish 4 bars of chocolate, hoping that it may make me happy again. This is more is more depress than the examination. I hate this very much. With other lecture I felt better but with this one, I really feel like changing my career already. I don't know why, but I have started to hate this very much. It is toward the end for this teaching practice but the feeling of exhausted really make me sad and low in motivation. With the students who started to show their real attitude and behaviour. I just can wait anymore. I know that in the future I might need to handle and face with so many other things, but for a trainee teacher this is too much to handle. I really love this career but the environment seems like it does not suit with me anymore. Chocolate is a way to make me feel better, chocolate cake, hot chocolate, everything with chocolate can make me feel happy, or for now thing that I feel happy the most is the word "HOLIDAY". I'll only have 24 days to spend as a trainee teacher, and I really hopes that everything will be better for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment