Thursday, May 24, 2012

What is this feeling???

Tomorrow should be my last day of the practical but for sure I’m not that happy.  I am desperate to be very happy, but I cannot even have the true smile. I’m not very happy to leave the school. Before this I might be the one, who always counting the days off, but when it comes to this time I know and I realize something that I cannot handle it well. I can be very excited to leave the school but at the end I cannot let it go. All the memories that I had with the schools keep coming in my mind. When I see their face, this afternoon, I really cannot bear wit this. Their innocent faces, their cute faces, their lovely and beautiful and handsome faces, they had become like my own children. Every one of them has their own memories with me especially 1 Analog. I feel so sad, that I need to leave them. I will miss them a lot. Even though they are my naughty little kids but I really love them. I’m supposed to be really happy that I will finish my practical tomorrow but here I am sitting in front of the laptop reading their messages and status about me to not leave them and feel really sad and I almost cry for their messages. I hope I’ll be having nice last memory with them, while having the farewell tomorrow. I’ll pray that they will be happy and be a good child.

No comments:

Post a Comment