Wednesday, May 23, 2012

3 more days to go..

It’s not that I really want to leave the school immediately but the time has finally comes. It’s time for me to end my battle for this part. It’s time for me to take some time off from all of these things. I really love this school; maybe sometime I have the feeling that I really hate it but the fact that this is my first school as a teacher although only a trainee teacher and it keep a lot of memories, the sweet and the bitter one. I learn that I cannot be too soft with the students; I should be too close with them and cannot let them take me for granted. I don’t really feel that most of the form two students respect me as their teacher; they just forget the boundaries between the students and teacher. Or maybe it is my mistakes who cannot build a wall between them and me. Thus, I learn a lot of things. Being teacher is not easy especially with these modern kids, who live in a big city. They are more advances then the teacher. I learn that they are really different from me at the moment, thus the approaches should be different. As a young and inexperienced teacher, I learn a lot of things from this school, from the teachers , from the  students, thanks to them I’ll complete my teaching practices with a lot of new memories, which make me cry and which make me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment