Tuesday, July 27, 2010

kerana hati ini terluka...

I don’t know what to say or what to write but I need to say it out loud. I don’t have someone special who I can lend his ears to hear my problem or to give me his shoulder to cry. The feeling now is that I need someone by my side to comfort me in this situation. I just feel a bit disappointed when I expect someone to call me and ask about me but he didn’t. It seems like he does not care about me. He does not feel worry about me. I do compare it with the other situation; I think I am more in need of him now. But if he does not care who am I to question it. I cannot do anything but I cut me deep in my heart. Even crying will not help in this situation. I don’t want to cry anymore because it does not help me anymore. Although I know that Allah created tears for women to spill all the hard time with but still you never know because when the more it come out I will feel deeper cut in my heart. Sometimes crying just make me feel worse. I open my heart so someone can mend it for me. But at this moment I don’t think that no one can fix it for me. With whom I may share my feeling right now because nobody seem care about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment