Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Dua kerusi di ruang tamu

Why do I choose these two chairs apart from other chairs? There is much furniture that is more attractive and beautiful in my living room I can choose but I choose these two chairs. Kalau di ruang tamu ada banyak sangat benda-benda lain yang boleh jadi sebuah topic perbincangan tapi this kind of chair sangat istimewa. These two chairs actually represent two people that I love the most in my life. Papa and mama. Satu kerusi rotan originally memang papa yang beli and one more chair mama yang beli lebih kurang macam kerusi rotan tapi it make of steel and mix of some rotan. The rattan chair own by papa and he bought it just for him to watch the tv. It doesn’t write on that it is his chair but everyone knows that it is his. There are lots of memories on that chair. Kami selalu berubut nak duduk atas kerusi sambil tengok tv sebab waktu tu sofa ada dekat another living room. Sometime papa will say “Ada orang ambik tempat papa” when one of his child sit on the chair especially during night time and he like to watch Hindi movies at Zee and now the world cup. He will ask me or my sister to massage his feet. We’ll help him. When he was sick last month and he cannot walk because of his gout he will sit on the chair and we’ll push him to his room and help him to bath and take wuduk with this chair until my mum bought a chair with the wheel so that it will easily move when we push my papa. Until then we’ll have a lot of memories with this chair.

Move to another chairs. It’s my mama’s chair. I don’t remember when mama did bought this chair but when I came back from the hostel I already see this chair at the living room. Kerusi ni ada tempat letak kaki and boleh di laraskan mengikut keselesaan kita. But mama will prefer the straight one. She doesn’t like when the chair is too low. When she was sick especially after the operation when she is better she will sit on this chair and read novels, my love story novels. Sekarang bila mama balik dari sekolah lepas havng her lunch with papa and done with the solat and bath she’ll sit on this chair reading newspaper or have a nap on this chair. We also know this is mama chair just like papa, she like this chair very much. Sometime I like to sit on this chair and will adjust to my comfort and she will ask who had adjusted her chair. No one will answer and then she will just quiet and sit on the chair and again adjust to her comfort again. Sometime at the evening both mama and papa will sit together on their chair and have some chat while eating some keropok, keropok lekor, pisang goring and other kind of food. They’ll talk about everything. Mama akan goyang kerusi just like the kerusi rotan. Both of the chairs have it own memories. I can know their habit by just looking at them sitting on their favorite chairs. That is the story about two special chairs in my living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment