Monday, July 19, 2010

the worst thing of the day for this semester

I think today is the bad day. I don’t know how to describe it but I no one will feel like I feel at this moment. Why? Maybe some people will ask me that question. Today for the first time in my life I am presenting something without knowing anything about the things that I had presented. This is suck. But I cannot escape these feelings; guilty towards my dearest sister, afraid because I cannot present what am I supposed to present, not satisfied because I cannot explain further what the matter of fact. Damn this is really bad. Can’t anyone make me feel good? At the moment they say that I need to present today and the fact that I don’t even know the topic that I am presented I think that they are trying to pull my leg but at the end it haunted my life. Thank God that all of those things are clearly stated in the slide and I end up reading all those things although I was trying to do the best to explain and to understand all the information that I am presented in the class. The worst thing I feel is that I’m so nervous when the lecture ask my friend to ask questions for us. I am afraid that one of us will ask about the fact that I had presented and I don’t even know the answer of their question and actually it is hard for me. But it was the past. I need to let it go, just take some moral from that sad story. Always keep in touch with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment