Saturday, December 31, 2011

Thank you 2011...

2011, has given me  a lot of memories. The one that left sweet memories and the one with the bitter memories. Now I would like to thank these people for always be by my side, who will support me when I was down and sad, the one will share the happiness and sorrow. 

main character in my life...



him..
them: chik, abang, adik

the trio and her
us: Kat, me, Miza, Wany






























Thank you for every single person, who have become someone in my life. Thank you for the memories, thank you for the moment we had spend together. For my beloved family, I'll pray from HIM, that we'll be bless forever. My best buddies, Kat, Miza, Nur, Siti, Yana and Wany, may all of us will never be a part, although there will be time, when we need to walk in our own lane, never let the road to separates us. Our heart will always be together.

No comments:

Post a Comment