Sunday, December 18, 2011

Medicine for my heart

I have a lot of things that is stuffing in my heart. Consequently I can’t even focus on my work and study. Even if I want to express something it feels really hard and it burden me a lot. I can be very excited and at any moment I can be sad. Sometimes I feel happy and suddenly it swing to sorrow. 
Pertaining to these problems, I tried many things to ease my feeling, singing, reading, writing and sleeping hoping that after I woke up from the sleep it will be better, hoping for the happiness and that all of the things that have been burdening my heart will fly away. But none of that helped me in slackening my heart.  I tried to find something that might help heal my heart but it is very hard to find one. 

The examination, the teaching practice, the final presentation and report keep haunting me even in my sleep, it makes me feel worse. I tried to speak and chat with someone but only last at the moment but after that the entire matters keep floating back in my mind. 

Finally I decided to call mama, just to talk everything about me, my life, and my usual routine, to call mama once in every two or three days. I spilled everything to mama. About the teaching practice, about the school, about the health, the future and the entire things that keeps bugging me again and again. Magically, I feel better after talking to mama. It is like I had thrown everything from my mind after talking with mama. 

It is miracle, how can a mother cure you just by speaking and listening to your problems. She cures the confusion in my heart. I had come to realization that talking to mama is just like a therapy that may help to ease my heart, and it is a best medicine for my heart. The feeling is fantastic. It’s like all of the problems melt and slop away. In sum, mama has a very powerful and special medicine to cure you. It is the best medicine ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment