Monday, December 19, 2011

The ad hoc presentation…

Today, I had unexpected presentation. The presentation was actually had been responsible to one of my group member but suddenly cannot turn up on time, and at the end of the class they said that he is actually sick. I am very allergic with all kind of presentation moreover the presentation took place in front of the juniors whom most of them I don’t know. I was so anxious that Wafiy cannot explain well with all the mess up power point so it turn out that I stand up and had substituted him as the presenter in front of the class. At the moment before the presentation began, I had no idea that I will be the presenter, but, with all of the anxiousness I had in my mind, I just willingly to do it when Wafiy was stuck in the middle of the presentation.

Being a presenter without knowing that you will present on that day was good only if, you have the deepest understanding of the PP and the topic. Because I was the one who did the PP so, surely I’m very confident with the content of the PP. usually when we know that we’ll be presenter on certain topic and at certain time, we’ll be very nervous and anxious. But for this case, I don’t even feel the nervousness. Unfortunately when I stand in front of the class, my hands began to shake and I felt very cold. Alhamdullilah, without realizing it, I already finished with the presentation. Thanks to my fellow classmates who had helped me with certain term that I forgot. Thanks to my beloved lecture who had gave us the unexpected marks for the presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment