Thursday, December 22, 2011

The exam fever!

SPM just came to the end, but for me the battle will begin just in a few days. I am very nervous, anxious, stress and burden. With the last class this morning, I feel that I have a lot of things to do, but I don’t know how to start and when to start it. There are many syllabuses to finish within this week, but I still cannot find the suitable time to start with the first syllabus. 

The first paper will be on 29th December, the second one will be on 6th January and the last paper will be on 13th January. I’ll be having a long break for each paper and hope that I can use the time to benefit me. Maybe I can be more prepared that before. But usually when I have the long break for each paper, I’ll easily lose my interest in studying the paper. 

This will be my very last paper for this semester and for this moment of study. Next semester will be my practical so there will be no paper for examination. But of course I’ll be facing with difference challenges. For sure, these challenges will make me feel more cautious of the teacher career. I hope that I will success with the challenges and it will prove that I actually fit to be a teacher in the future. 

Here come the examination fever, and I started to have the nightmare. I cannot sleeping nor do reading, and I feel really tired as I never have any rest before. I don’t know how to calm down the nerves, but I had tried a lot of things to make me feel better. Food, movies, karaoke, novels, none of those can help me easing my nerve and my heart.  Maybe the wind did not come yet, but it will in one or two days after this really hope so. 

My hope for this last examination, to get better grades and may it increase my CGPA. I had tried my best in doing my assignment and now it is the time for the examination. With blessing from HIM, I really hope that this semester’s result may bring some happiness and smile at my face to encounter with the challenges in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment