Thursday, September 8, 2011

Counting THE days…

I only few more days at home and after this will be back to the garden of knowledge and virtue. To be sincere I do miss that place, the so call place where I gain knowledge for my future life, whether it is the one with the academically content and the one for my real LIFE. It had leaded me to a lot of things I never want to experience and want to experience. I learn about life and learn everything of that may guide me to be a better person. Thanks to all especially my fellow friends, lectures and who ever who had given me some lesson to go through with my life. There is still a lot to learn and I am ready to learn more and start my new life as a student again. 

There are half of me that stop me from going there. I was having fun here at home, and of course for the things that I miss doing it at the hostel. There are something that may drag my spirit back to not be excited about going back to the hostel. It was a wonderful moment for me to have spending my time for about 3 month at home. I never have that opportunity before. I will miss my bed, my TV, all of my activities and routine during the holiday. But what I will miss the most is my routine every weekend, going to my little brother’s school with MAMA. The most things that will always bother me is MAMA. After spending time with her for a long time, I will be missing her very much. I might get the so call home sick and cry alone in my room, but still the battle need to go on. I will bring happiness for her, so I need to work harder to make her super happy with me. I’ll bring back the smile to her face with my success. That is my promise in me, to make the person who had been take care of me and brought me to the world the happiness.

Although I am having a very comfortable life here at my own home, but there are also something or some force that has been an encouragement for me to go as soon as possible. There are things that I cannot tolerate being at home. Though, there some people are totally happy with their life at home but not me. it is always something that can prevent men from having a total happiness at home. There are things that I need to sacrifice being at home. We cannot have everything perfect in our life but for me the thing that I lost during the time I am at home make me sad and lonely. I don’t want to be a sad person, which life is full of sorrow and darkness. You cannot enjoy your life that way, so you need to risk something to achieve the thing you want the most. So take some risk because there will always risk in anything of your doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment