Friday, September 30, 2011

Talk by ustaz Azhar Idrus and my room mates =)

It is magrib already and we are ready to go to the center for the talk. I don’t know why suddenly the venue of the talk has been change but I still will be going to the talk with my roommate although the plan did not go as I want. I am trying to accept with the roommate and try to adapt with their style. There were so funny, trying to choose the clothes for the talk, like it is held outside from UIA. But for me I can just go on with them, be a good observer to try to know who they are, not trying to give some bad impression to them. For me my roommate for this semester is better than other semester. Just need to wait for the rest of the time before I will know their true self. 

Trying to know someone who are willing to accept us, is good. They are willing to include me in every event they go and even try to communicate with me. I hope that I will not left behind after this. Sometime I may need roommate in my life for certain reason but when we had started to become friends, there are something more important that the need, the right of friends. I’ll talk more about the right of friends from my perspective after the talk. I hope that this talk may give me some new input and may bring benefit to all of us.May Allah bless us to night.

No comments:

Post a Comment