Tuesday, October 4, 2011

2 things I hate the most

It’s not hard to make people smile and happy but I think that it is hard for people to make me happy. I guess maybe I am the one who is hard to please. For me as people care for me I can be happy. But what I hate the most is when people are not punctual and they are not fulfilling their promises. I hate these two kinds of people very much.  I really hate it, hate it very much.

For me if you make a promise you should hold it tight, and try to fulfill it as much as you can. This semester I had been encountered with this situation for a lot of time and it makes me annoy. As I make promises as hard as I can I will fulfill it and try to make it as a reality but some people they don’t really care about their promises. They can make promise with other broke it because they have another promise with other.  Maybe I am the one who will always hold on to the promises so I cannot tolerate with the type of people who likes to break their promises. Although it is only about a small matter but as a person who is strictly hold on to my promise, this kind of people always hurt me and make me sick. 

One thing that I hate is related with the punctuality. I can tolerate if they rarely late for some meeting but when they have the attitude arrive late at any destination that make me sick too. I hate this very much because sometimes it may interfere with others schedule. This people they might not think of others, who might have an important meeting after that or maybe people who are sick and need to have some rest. For me I would like to categorize these types of people as a selfish person. They only think about themselves without taking care of others. They might not realize that because they never care with their attitude that might cause problems to others.  For me I will try my best to be punctual because I am the one who always make my own schedule. I will plan my whole day before sleeping at the night and at eth morning I will only wake up and follow my plan that had been plan before I slept last night. People with this bad attitude make my life harder and always make me need to change my plan and I really hate to change my plan spontaneously. I am not a spontaneous person so I really abhor those who will ruin my plan. 

I really hope people around me to start living in punctuality and never break their promise. But in this world people always make mistakes, so they will repeatedly do the same things although they know people might get hurt with their attitude or people might get annoy with their attitude but they tend to ignore all of the hatred and be an ignorance people.

No comments:

Post a Comment